About ®Uber contact lenses
®Uber color contact lenses by Ubermensch Labs.
Ubermensch Labs is a Korean Manufacturer of color contact lenses. Thanks to its widespread experience in the international pharmaceutical industry, Uber Lens offers a wide variety of color contact lenses under the Uber® brand. .
The Uber® contact lenses are intended to blend in to your natural eye color in order to create a more natural look. As a result, the effect of a color contact lenses on your seeming eye color might change, depending on the natural color of your iris. Furthermore, the Uber® color contact lenses enable you to lighten your eye color if you are naturally dark eyed or, conversely, in the event that the tone of your eyes is light you can darken it as well.
The scattered print pattern imprinted on the outer ring around your pupil creates a stunning and radiant impression that is sexy and unusual. The colored sparks in your eyes will create a hypnotic sensation in anyone who locks their gaze with yours.
- A coloring process via imprint that prevents the pigment from clinging to the cornea.
- The pigment does not directly touch the cornea, so that the lens are safe to use.
- Protection from UV radiation to safeguard the health of the pupil and the eye.
- Effective isolation cataract and other eye disease forming ultraviolet rays, providing the eyes with an additional layer of protection.
- A comfortable and natural sensation in the eye, due to the smoothed edge design.
- Un-ionic raw materials that prevent staining.
- Maintains the eyes at the moisture level that they require throughout the day.
- Suitable for use over a year.
Uber Lens Natural HD Series
Natural HD Series are soft lenses showing a fine finish and highly natural effect. In many stunning soft colors without limbal ring around the íris, Natural HD is the lens offering beauty and power options from -0,50 thru -8,00, and also toric lenses produced by order for the patient.
- Yearly lenses
- WITHOUT limbal ring for a more natural look
- Base Curve: 8.6, Diameter: 14.2mm
- Water Content: 38%, Material: Polymacon 62%
- Packing: 1 pair
We ship to the United States of America (Including Alaska, Hawaii, and military APO/ FPO / DPO addresses) as well as to Canada, Australia, the European Union, Israel and many other states throughout the world.
The shipment will leave on its way from Korea Or from the warehouse closest to you within up to 48 hours from the moment the order is performed. The average time until the shipment arrives in the destination country or the exact address provided at the shipment ranges between 10 to 20 days. We cannot commit to an exact time of shipment, since this depends on the period of handling in the destination country, as well as a number of other factors, such as the period of customs delays, weather conditions and so forth.
When ordering lenses with a vision correction, it may take up to 60 business days for the order to be shipped.
Tracking the shipment
In the event that you are registered on the site, when the order leaves our office an Email will be sent to you and you will be able to track your order through your site account. If you have not registered to our site, you can track your order by using the tracking number you received when you made the order.
Our shipments are performed for free to destinations throughout the world for contact lenses only.
For contact lens accessories orders, shipping fee will be charged for any order valued at less than $ 20.
To receive additional information on your order, you can contact us by leaving a message on the site and we will come back to you as soon as possible.